Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
In addition to everything else you have all written, what I love about him is that he is a pretty good bloody kick !

that 40 metre kick to Bolton in the last quarter to help set up Bolton's goal would have been mucked up by half our squad, perfectly weighted by Noah.
Could you imagine if George tried that kick
Would have kicked it out on the full

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I like how even when he is quieter, he still finds ways to get involved and hit the scoreboard / set up teammates. That should keep him in the side for a while yet.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Smart player, didnt get much of it but still had an impact.

very confident that he will make it with bells on

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Negated Aliir’s influence considerably.

Last night was a practice run for the role he’s going to play on Stewart in the finals.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
While they have to watch Noah closely, they can't double team Tommy as much.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Was also desperately close with one that dribbled off the wrong side of his boot.
That was an odd kick, he just needed to kick forward but he kicked it on an angle that was aimed at the post. Might have panicked a bit.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Someone did a good job on him, wore him tight

Yeah interesting observation.

Not sure for how long, but Aliir was on him for a while that I noticed.

As mentioned early, you love forwards that still kick a goal or two on a quiet night.

But even better is the forward who does that and takes a key attacking defender out of the game as well.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
He was unknown quantity to me at VFL level. But every week i read that he had multiple goals. To the point they kept adding up and he had to be picked.

Great think is at AFL he still keeps kicking goals.

I wonder if it was a case of looking at his weaknesses too much and under-appreciating his strengths. A consistent goal kicking small forward is gold.

Reactions: 4 users