Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Smart deal, looks every bit a footballer. Get it done before any other clubs comes knocking. Would be reasonably cheap as well.

Worth it.

Reactions: 8 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
happy to see him sign on, and he'll only get better

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Never a doubt that we would reward his talent with another two years. amazing he has persevered and progressed after that ACL in his first year

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
All messed up
Miller shouldve got 3yrs. Tall and mobile conference is building.
Cumberland is Josh Caddy part 2 should been 3 yrs+
Sony 2yrs wouldve been enough

Can't speak to much about the length of contracts but I'm just rapped that we have signed up these 3, exciting prospects

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Liked his 3 goal assists just as much as his 2 goals. Has got so much improvement in him.

Reactions: 9 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He's had what, 5 or 6 games, but already he just looks like he belongs. Very smart player, always sticking in a hand or giving a bump to impact play even when he has no right to do so. Natural sense of goal and so far a beautiful long set shot for goal.

Reactions: 10 users