Welcome Noah Cumberland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Noah Cumberland

Great to see him, but how does this justify Cumbo's weak defence efforts now? :mhihi

Maybe Dimma gave him another chance to show watchagot!!

My biggest concern about Noah is actually his set shot kicking for goal. It's a diabolical technique.
Really should have taken the opportunities last week.
Hopefully they're working on it.

Reactions: 1 users
My biggest concern about Noah is actually his set shot kicking for goal. It's a diabolical technique.
Yep. Needs an exorcist to release the demons. At least Rafa's toned down a bit in his pre-serving technique now.

Kicking is like a golf swing. The only real important part of each is the second half. In golf it’s at the top of the backswing that things need to start falling into place. With kicking it’s just before the other hand comes off the ball. For most that’s when they should be square the target, have momentum etc.. from watching Noah this all seems to be okay just something currently amiss at ball strike which can happen to anyone. For golf swings, check out Jim Furyk. Upswing is pure ridiculousness, downswing phase is text book.

Kicking is like a golf swing. The only real important part of each is the second half. In golf it’s at the top of the backswing that things need to start falling into place. With kicking it’s just before the other hand comes off the ball. For most that’s when they should be square the target, have momentum etc.. from watching Noah this all seems to be okay just something currently amiss at ball strike which can happen to anyone. For golf swings, check out Jim Furyk. Upswing is pure ridiculousness, downswing phase is text book.
He should aim left as his kick swings right every time.

MJ may chase all day but does he kick goals does he get the ball?
surely MJ is better than chasing butts all day
As for Cumbo he’s very harshly judged by Dimma Same rules don’t apply to Mansell
The thing is chasing butts ,and putting on manic pressure won us 3 premierships .
Dimma want's player's who can replicate our premiership sides ,Cumberland isn't their yet.

Sonsie got a rib tickler from Holman early in the game,he seemed a bit tentative after that.

The thing is chasing butts ,and putting on manic pressure won us 3 premierships .
Dimma want's player's who can replicate our premiership sides ,Cumberland isn't their yet.

Sonsie got a rib tickler from Holman early in the game,he seemed a bit tentative after that.
That game style has been cancelled by the stand rule and kick outs after behinds
The manic pressure from those premierships also resulted in those players getting the ball and kicking goals Not just chasing butts all day long

That game style has been cancelled by the stand rule and kick outs after behinds
The manic pressure from those premierships also resulted in those players getting the ball and kicking goals Not just chasing butts all day long
My knock on Vickery use to be he doesn't work hard enough when the ball is 10-15 meters from him,,no chasing etc etc,Cumberlands the same at the moment .
They use to kick goals from chasing butts and causing turnovers ,you can still do that even with the stand rule,our forward line lacks pressure ,and at times looks slow.

WC only have 201cm Williams, Oscar Allen at 196cm will probably have to relieve him.
Pretty sure Waterman (192cm) is, rightfully don't want to risk their most important franchise player in Allen (another KPF gun we overlooked in the ND)

Glad to see he has been given a reprieve, albeit at the expense of another players injury woe's. Show 'em what you've got Cumbo.

Ralph-Mouth back for another shot to I see ..... :unsure:

Season 2 Classics GIF by Paramount+