Thomson Dow | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomson Dow

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Are you making fun of our Jack Reiwoldts underwhelming guns?
Compare him to Eggy who has been at Tigerland since Jack Dyer was a lad. Eggy’s biceps look like poach eggs that have split. Does he even know where the weights room is?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Reckon he showed his best glimpses yet in yesterday's scratch games.
Excellent touch in traffic & a quick thinker. Looking forward to watching him this season..

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imho hell be starting 22 by seasons end , I think MC may have found another beauty, love the clean hands and ability to get through traffic

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I thought Dow really stood out in the seniors but looked less composed at reserve level. In the seven quarter affair. He's got energy. And he can get it when geniuses want it. It's real Ball Winning Ability and he makes space for himself when he gets it.

More quick disposal is the next thing we want to see. Just to add dimensions.

At this very early stage of the season Dow looks to have passed quite a few. Like.

Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Pretty sure he will be 186/187cm inside mid

Kids looking like he has the game to find the ball and think quickly which always is handy

Martyn , Dow , RCD , Ross , Ralphsmith all these boys are 186cm+ so the midget brigade are being phased out

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Will surprise a few this kid even when we picked him up draft night alot we're surprised.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Reminds me of one Scott Pendlebury.
On field or off? If the later then good luck to the kid if he can replicate Alex. The no.1 WAG by the length of the Flemington straight. Shame she got sucked in by a scum player

Last edited: