Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hello and welcome to Punt Road End.

To post on PRE you must register and be logged in.(Note: you may still view PRE unregistered).

The registration section is at the top of the page.

Once you have submitted your details, an email with a random password included will be sent to the address specified by you in your submission details.

Use your username and this password to login to PRE then go to your profile page to change your password to one of your own preference.

People are invited to contribute to this site in any way they feel like. Game reports, competitions, articles etc are more than welcome.

If anyone would like to contribute something to go on the main page feel free to offer.

By nature football is a passionate sport, and opinions vary widely on the boards.

You may not always agree with what's being said, and it may not always be pretty but most people here have one thing in common.

A love of The Mighty Tigers.

Welcome aboard and happy posting.

Cheers. :)

Freeza

Tiger Cub
Apr 7, 2004
Hi there rosy ..

great site...

Is there a main message boad that publishes latest breaking news such as team selection or if we were a joke like the blubaggers sackings of junkies...etc etc?

go polo

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 28, 2005
Thanks New yorker. Hopefully i can work out the good from the bad. But I know one thing, if we don't make the finals it is not the end of the world. We have come a long way in a short period compared to other sides like the doggies, who I believe are 2-3 years ahead of us but are underperforming more than we have. We have finally got a group of young kinds coming together at once under a good and intelligent coach. i believe the players to watch next year are, Raines, Thursfield, patterson and Polo. Polo is the grunt player who my sources said can play, but like all immature bodies needs time. :police:

Skills

Tiger Champion
Apr 19, 2004
Inner City
go polo said:
Thanks New yorker.  Hopefully i can work out the good from the bad. 

Come and join us on the board titled " Open Slather", that should sort out the bad from the very bad :hihi

sthmorangtiger

Tiger Cub
Aug 2, 2005
Cheers Rosy and thanks for the welcome, also thanks to Chiang Mai Tiger for passing on the good word about PRE. I'm bleedin about Sunday's result but have come to expect things like that coz you never know with the tiges they're up one minute and down the next.. Look forward to many meaningful discussions with other PRE members in the future.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
FemmeTigerLover said:
A great message board I have been following for a while..and now I have joined

I look forward to all the banter!!

~Tigers Lover

Welcome aboard Femme.  Glad you decided to join in and looking forward to sharing the banter with you.  :)

tigericho

Dangerous if Provoked
May 21, 2005
FemmeTigerLover said:
A great message board I have been following for a while..and now I have joined

I look forward to all the banter!!

~Tigers Lover
Expect to be absorbed into this wierd and wild bunch, kiss your family Goodbye before you log in

Supanews

Tiger Cub
Mar 21, 2006
good afternoon tigers supporters, from a substantially consistant weathery Brisbane. I'm the new kid on the block.

Is there anybody from Camperdown around here? :clap