Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

Fluffy Tiger

Tiger Cub
Mar 17, 2010
Yes guys I am finaly here. Be afraid, be very afraid. (some of you will know why) :cutelaugh

Born in Ricmond, every member of family is richmond (yes we do brainwash too). Live in the country and run 7 day week business so dont get to many games but try and see every min on the box.

oh and

Go Tiges

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Fluffy Tiger said:
Yes guys I am finaly here. Be afraid, be very afraid. (some of you will know why) :cutelaugh

Welcome to PRE Fluffy :)

.........I think :help

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard Big Richo. I hope you enjoy our company and look forward to your contribution on PRE. :)

Long time follower, first time poster!! Just never got round to it, but thought i'd come on board PRE!!

Lifelong supporter, born in 1981!!! My dad's seen 4 of the 5 "recent" flags in the flesh, and i was just born at the wrong time!!!

I'm a fourth- POSSIBLY fifth generation Tiger, the family's from Richmond, and now my 3-year old daughter loves "Jacky Riewoldt"!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Honeybuns ON FIRE said:
Long time follower, first time poster!! Just never got round to it, but thought i'd come on board PRE!!

Lifelong supporter, born in 1981!!! My dad's seen 4 of the 5 "recent" flags in the flesh, and i was just born at the wrong time!!!

I'm a fourth- POSSIBLY fifth generation Tiger, the family's from Richmond, and now my 3-year old daughter loves "Jacky Riewoldt"!

Welcome HBOF

Your Dad is a lucky bloke.

MOTiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 10, 2010
Brunswick
hi everyone long time lurker first time poster. i have finally got around to joining up

i was born into a richmond mad family. my grand mother use to bribe all the kids in the family go for richmond and it worked! i've been a member for 16 years and my grandmother was a member for over 50 till she passed 2 years ago

trev

yellowandblackattack

RFC / Tottenham Hotspur
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
Hi all. As most of us newbies say, long time reader of the site, so thought I may as well join up, so I can add my 2 bobs worth to some of the banter. I do have a rumor about Benny Cuz to start with and no it's not a bad one. Where shall I go to add that? ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome aboard yellowandblackattack. Looking forward to your two bobs worth. :)

Click HERE for the Rumour Board

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Like most long time lurker first time poster.

Die hard Tiges fan for 30 plus years and member for 15 i'm looking forward to contributing to the forum and enjoying the friendly banter

Kev