Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

Gnarley

Tiger Rookie
Apr 15, 2011
Hi, I'm Gnarley, especially when the Tigers lose. My all time RFC great is Kevin "The Greatest Rover Ever" Bartlett. When I played I was known as Rioli around OSCFC, coz I liked telling my teams mates all about him ;D RIP champ. I guess I've showed my age now ::)

Thanx for allowing me on here. "Eat'em alive"

rokin.tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 8, 2007
Punt Road
Gnarley said:
Hi, I'm Gnarley, especially when the Tigers lose. My all time RFC great is Kevin "The Greatest Rover Ever" Bartlett. When I played I was known as Rioli around OSCFC, coz I liked telling my teams mates all about him ;D RIP champ. I guess I've showed my age now ::)

Thanx for allowing me on here. "Eat'em alive"

:welcome

rokin.tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 8, 2007
Punt Road
The Big Richo said:
Hi everyone.

I come here as a refugee from another website, looking forward to a fresh scene.

Go Tiges!

TBR

If only those seeking refuge from afghanistan and the likes were tigers I'd be just as happy welcoming them as I am to you!

Welcome home!

Bourkey

Tiger Cub
Feb 19, 2013
Hi all

I'm a travelling man, parched, lost, looking for a spot to wet the whistle and a talk some tigers.

Nice place y'all got, hope you don't mind if I sit awhile.

- Bourkey

hicksy12

Tiger Cub
Jun 7, 2013
Thankyou fellow Tigers, a very passionate and long suffering Richmond Member from Queensland, who has followed the club for over 32 years. My first real memory is of the 82 Grandfinal loss to the Blues, probably not an ideal introduction to the yellow and black fraternity. have rode every up and down over the journey, including the 2 finals campains which were obviously highlights, as well as the years spent in the AFL wilderness.
Absoulutely loved the performance of the team the other night, but like all tiger fans want to see that win as the norm, not as the surprise.
Look forward to actively keeping up with all opinions and thoughts throughout the course of the season, as we charge towards a long overdue finals campaign.

Tigers of old

Hicksy12

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
hicksy12 said:
Thankyou fellow Tigers, a very passionate and long suffering Richmond Member from Queensland, who has followed the club for over 32 years. My first real memory is of the 82 Grandfinal loss to the Blues, probably not an ideal introduction to the yellow and black fraternity. have rode every up and down over the journey, including the 2 finals campains which were obviously highlights, as well as the years spent in the AFL wilderness.
Absoulutely loved the performance of the team the other night, but like all tiger fans want to see that win as the norm, not as the surprise.
Look forward to actively keeping up with all opinions and thoughts throughout the course of the season, as we charge towards a long overdue finals campaign.

Tigers of old

Hicksy12

Welcome aboard hicksy!

Turbo333

Why do we hardly ever win, Dad?
Jun 28, 2013
Sunshine Coast
Hi there, thanks for setting up this awesome place. Been a Tigers supporter since 1979 and pretty much been made fun of since then...Look forward to spending time here in my new world of Tiger tragics.
Still upset that I cant get to a game this year from QLD, but thank God for Austar!
Go the Tiges!

This Is Anfield

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
Hi All,

Fanatical Tiger since coming from England in 67, picked a good year to start!
Been reading the forum for a few years now & have decided to jump on board.
Very much an "always look on the brightside of life" type of supporter, hopefully I can contribute something positive to the forum.

Go Tiges!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
This Is Anfield said:
Hi All,

Fanatical Tiger since coming from England in 67, picked a good year to start!
Been reading the forum for a few years now & have decided to jump on board.
Very much an "always look on the brightside of life" type of supporter, hopefully I can contribute something positive to the forum.

Go Tiges!
That's all we need, another bright sider ! ;D Enjoy TIA.