Welcome to Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Punt Road End

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I live in lyon. A very pretty city and enjoyable to live.
Prefer it over the US! (Tho of course many places in the usa are interesting too)

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigerdell said:
I live in lyon. A very pretty city and enjoyable to live.
Prefer it over the US! (Tho of course many places in the usa are interesting too)
Sorry to say we had our worst time in Lyon.

We stayed in an area that wasn’t pleasant, we spent about 4 hours trying to find this particular Le puce Marche (how’s my French?) that when we got there wasn’t open, drive down the one way street the wrong way....

My sister raves about Lyon so we must’ve done something wrong.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
understand, as always it depends on the actual experience. Every town can be a hole depending on where you visit.
and that le puce marche is particularly difficult in a car. the first time we visited we arrived at the end of the day, as it was all packing up. been back but not worth the hassle.

glad you liked france overall. just need to find a different town to visit!