Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The expectation of Pickett waltzing into our team seems unusually high. Kmac, Caddy, Egg etc would all be in front of him.

maybe, but if I was some kind of benevolent tiger power who controlled things

and you said to me

'you can have Short or Pickett on the HBF for the remainder of 2019'

without having ever seen Pickett play,

I would say 'Pickett' with under a 1 second pause.

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Boy is in awful nick. Skating on very thin ice, might get a spell this week.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Don’t like how he’s playing at the moment. That won’t stand up in finals.

Surely he gets dropped this week. We seem to have several better options at the moment.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He wasn’t a pressure player before his injury. Now he is totally redundant down back.
One stage yesterday he allowed someone else to come in and tackle while stood there and watched.
Not sure what Hardwick is watching.
Rance and him had shockers in the preliminary final. I wouldn’t play him this week.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cant have a game like last years preliminary final when he jibbed nearly every contest.
Im not convinced he is best 22 quality.
Rather have caddy or even McIntosh in.
Bring back conca

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cant have a game like last years preliminary final when he jibbed nearly every contest.
Im not convinced he is best 22 quality.
Rather have caddy or even McIntosh in.
Bring back conca

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Short is the same footballer he's always been. There's no longer anywhere for him to hide.

It's clear he's a much-loved player and they're giving him every chance to be part of it. He's getting all the rope he needs.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
One thing I will say has changed is his kicking, he's no longer spearing 60m flat darts, they're hanging in the air.

Without the laser boots, he really has nothing.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
really needs a confidence building game tonight .. it's make or break for him ..

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Short is the same footballer he's always been. There's no longer anywhere for him to hide.

It's clear he's a much-loved player and they're giving him every chance to be part of it. He's getting all the rope he needs.

Come on spooker, he’s been better than what he’s showing at the moment.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
He's getting closer to my prediction, a high hff with opposition worrying about him vs him worrying about them... 60m kicks straight info f50.... or taking the shots from 50....

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He's getting closer to my prediction, a high hff with opposition worrying about him vs him worrying about them... 60m kicks straight info f50.... or taking the shots from 50....
You need to be able to chase, harass & tackle to play that role.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
When he was under the radar. When we had Rance and could cover his inadequacies. Not since mid last year.
Yeh Rance allowed us to cary the odd defensive liability but his absence makes everyone more accountable. Jayden hasn't risen to the occasion.