Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Kaleb Smith

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I love the old guy in the recliner. Clearly he's not as mobile as he used to be, but once the news comes through, all his limbs start flailing about like a royal corgi having its tummy tickled with Camilla's tongue.

hahaha,

yeah a Tiwi turtle, upside down on hot coals came to my mind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I love the old guy in the recliner. Clearly he's not as mobile as he used to be, but once the news comes through, all his limbs start flailing about like a royal corgi having its tummy tickled with Camilla's tongue.
willy wonka and the chocolate factory dancing GIF

I had visions of Grandpa Joe in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Does it put Mansell under the scope?
Fast tough and skilled attacking defender
Mansell was under the scope well before the draft.
Very fortunate to be under contract this year, his last.

Reactions: 2 users

fightingfury88

Tiger Cub
Nov 22, 2011
Bendigo
Our recruiters certainly seem to like the athletic types. Plenty of dash from Kaleb.

Is there a spot for him in the 2023 team? Probably not, but then that's also what I thought about Cumberland coming into 2022.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

That first kick, how could you draft him watching this highlights package :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Second play a wild handball. Oh my lord :ROFLMAO:
Not only did we draft Georgie. We let him play in three premierships for us as well. Just part of our ongoing social commitment to helping the disfunctional to achieve their highest ambitions.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

That first kick, how could you draft him watching this highlights package :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Second play a wild handball. Oh my lord :ROFLMAO:
OMG.
If they were his highlights imagine the rest of his game. How he was ever drafted remains a mystery to me. Singularly the worst disposer, decision maker I’ve ever seen from that ”highlight” reel.
He only infinitesimally improved from that. Maybe.
But he’s a goer, full of endeavour., runs fast to nowhere.

Many others with a better skill set haven’t and won’t get the opportunity. Sometimes life is … weird

Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Fantastic around the corner goal there by Castagna at the 2;50 min mark

supremely talented and nobody knows what his next move will be

even himself

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
OMG.
If they were his highlights imagine the rest of his game. How he was ever drafted remains a mystery to me. Singularly the worst disposer, decision maker I’ve ever seen from that ”highlight” reel.

Many others with a better skill set haven’t and won’t get the opportunity. Sometimes life is … weird
Clean disposal was so yesterday back in 2014
He was purely drafted on the endless headless chicken runs
Recruiters were hypnotised watching George not knowing what the *smile* he’d do with the ball

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Clean disposal was so yesterday back in 2014
He was purely drafted on the endless headless chicken runs
Recruiters were hypnotised watching George not knowing what the *smile* he’d do with the ball

Can't get much more "chaos football" than that.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
OMG.

Some Scouting notes from a game in August 2022, hopefully that means he can kick? Looks ok to me.

#16 Kaleb Smith

Fresh off a State Combine invite, you’d be forgiven for not knowing much about Smith if you don’t keep up with the PSA competition. The Wesley student strutted his stuff across the ground in this game, but primarily off of half-back. His defending in this game was good but not amazing, but his offensive abilities rebounding is what wins him praise. He always looks for the most dangerous kicking option, and uses it beautifully by boot, but his most dangerous weapon is his speed. This was highlighted late in the game as he got on an amazing run, taking the ball from the wing through the centre of the guts running at 110 per cent, taking three bounces, passing two opposition players and opening up a teammate with a handball to slot one home. A true smokey in this year’s draft, with 23 disposals in this game, many clubs will be keeping a close eye on his final few outings with the Sharks this season

And This:

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Some Scouting notes from a game in August 2022, hopefully that means he can kick? Looks ok to me.

#16 Kaleb Smith

Fresh off a State Combine invite, you’d be forgiven for not knowing much about Smith if you don’t keep up with the PSA competition. The Wesley student strutted his stuff across the ground in this game, but primarily off of half-back. His defending in this game was good but not amazing, but his offensive abilities rebounding is what wins him praise. He always looks for the most dangerous kicking option, and uses it beautifully by boot, but his most dangerous weapon is his speed. This was highlighted late in the game as he got on an amazing run, taking the ball from the wing through the centre of the guts running at 110 per cent, taking three bounces, passing two opposition players and opening up a teammate with a handball to slot one home. A true smokey in this year’s draft, with 23 disposals in this game, many clubs will be keeping a close eye on his final few outings with the Sharks this season

And This:

I think we have found our post pickett wingman , Size and speed of Ed Langdon but plays like Isaak Smith

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I'll buy a Twiggy Forest a platinum Monaro
[/QUOTE]

Please retrieve my HK 186s GTS while you’re at it!!

Last seen in Cotham Rd Kew

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lads buckin the trend being taken from East Freo, Tigers do tend to take more lads from South Freo.

Tigers scouts spend plenty of time over the south side of the Swan by look of it.

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Lads buckin the trend being taken from East Freo, Tigers do tend to take more lads from South Freo.

Tigers scouts spend plenty of time over the south side of the Swan by look of it.
My dad and both grandparents were staunch sharks supporters and residents of Melville in the east. I never did see my grandma cross that river into freo town.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Placed on the inactive list with navicular bone stress so will miss the year.:oops:
Apparently the injury happened back in February.
I thought he had an ankle injury? The dreaded navicular is a far bigger concern.
First I've heard them say that. Telling that the news came from Blair Hartley..

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Placed on the inactive list with navicular bone stress so will miss the year.:oops:
Apparently the injury happened back in February.
I thought he had an ankle injury? The dreaded navicular is a far bigger concern.
First I've heard them say that.

Damn.

So another MSD pick opens up?