Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Seth Campbell

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
highlights remind me a bit of danny butler in his prime

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Quick, great leap and ultra-sticky mitts. The ball doesn't bobble once it hits them. Like.

Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
He looks like he has a bit of X-Factor

We might just have a player and the kid is still just 17

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Wearing a retro scarf.
We might have a Tiger supporter
Article in Tassie newspaper (paywalled but the first snippet) is his family are all Tiger fans but he went for the saints.
He,s changed now though

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

azzatiger

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2021
He finished in the top 8 in Richmond’s time trial in his first training session with us. Terrific effort!

Reactions: 17 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
By no means am I saying a rookie is Shane Edwards but he has those triats. He is definitely a type.

Skinny, stamina, burst of pace, sidestep and good in traffic. I’m okay with these bloke failing because he fits the profile we value and has traits that make a footballer. Good one to watch next year but definitely take note of the profile. It’s us.

Reactions: 6 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
By no means am I saying a rookie is Shane Edwards but he has those triats. He is definitely a type.

Skinny, stamina, burst of pace, sidestep and good in traffic. I’m okay with these bloke failing because he fits the profile we value and has traits that make a footballer. Good one to watch next year but definitely take note of the profile. It’s us.
Kane Lambert perhaps?

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004

And he's Tasmanian.

Reactions: 2 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne

He’s not that skinny , will fill out to a decent size

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
6.25 for the 2 klms and good high end speed with 2.98 for 20 mtrs.
And a great shoe

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Some outstanding moves and delivery today. Looked like he’d been playing at this level for 2 or 3 years.

Would be awesome if we could get him into our forward line as that smaller clever, quick, high skilled forward. Think we’ve lacked that the last few years and would make a MJ-Campbell duo very exciting.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Some outstanding moves and delivery today. Looked like he’d been playing at this level for 2 or 3 years.

Would be awesome if we could get him into our forward line as that smaller clever, quick, high skilled forward. Think we’ve lacked that the last few years and would make a MJ-Campbell duo very exciting.
Juddy Clarke anyone

Reactions: 8 users