Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Interesting reading, almost universally loved by the PRE faithful. Seems it was timing he was unluicky with, we had the small forward surplus. Zips panned him so was almost a lock to make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Interesting reading, almost universally loved by the PRE faithful. Seems it was timing he was unluicky with, we had the small forward surplus
Zips panned him so was almost a lock to make it.

Another victim of the kizz of death

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Interesting reading, almost universally loved by the PRE faithful. Seems it was timing he was unluicky with, we had the small forward surplus. Zips panned him so was almost a lock to make it.
Is there anyone Zips hasn’t panned?

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Stengle not there yet, no longevity. Even with his Geelong cheer squad commentators suggesting he is one of two best small forwards in the game and an AA chance. I can think of 10 better without trying

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Call me when he is MIA next year
I would get a kick in Geelongs forward line.
It's a pity Rioli forgot he was a defender

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Zips is only just getting off Castagna, looking forward to the Summer of George!
George fked up what about our Captain? What about Edwards? What about Graham? How about Short?
I couldn't name 1 player in the last qtr that showed composure.
As soon as the Dew hit the ground, we slipped and fumbled.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Tyson Stengle is by no means an established player but he's had many PRE fans for many years.

He's in very good nick right now and should probably get an opponent in R1.

This player faces a big challenge this year. He brained them last year but students are all over him. He will be hunted.

Stengle made a few blues as a younger player and now gets a chance to excel in more professionally challenging times.

En guarde, Tyson Stengle.

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Tyson Stengle is by no means an established player but he's had many PRE fans for many years.

This player faces a big challenge this year. He brained them last year but students are all over him. He will be hunted.

Stengle made a few blues as a younger player and now gets a chance to excel in more professionally challenging times.

Pretty well established in the best 22 for them I would have thought?

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne

Err, he made All Australian last year, if that's not an 'established player' i don't know what is. We could definitely do with him in our fwd line. Do you watch any Cats games? He has been very consistent & is pretty much a gun these days, not perfect but a very good player.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Pretty well established in the best 22 for them I would have thought?
He's easily in their top ten right now, I reckon, Yinnar. FWIW I'd compare his evasive skills to Martin. But small forwards are vulnerable. And can be shut down.

This is the year he establishes himself as a player. And next.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Err, he made All Australian last year, if that's not an 'established player' i don't know what is. We could definitely do with him in our fwd line. Do you watch any Cats games? He has been very consistent & is pretty much a gun these days, not perfect but a very good player.
PREnders have been all over Tyson Stengle for many years now, Mikee. He has many fans here.