Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond Tyson Stengle

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tis the season...

ADELAIDE STATEMENT: TYSON STENGLE

Tyson Stengle has been reported for a drink driving offence after being stopped by police in Adelaide’s south-western suburbs.

Stengle was initially asked to pull over for driving an unregistered vehicle and subsequently recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.125.

Adelaide Crows Head of Football Adam Kelly said these were serious breaches of the Club’s standards, as well as those of the broader community.

“Tyson is deeply remorseful and embarrassed by his actions, and we have expressed our disappointment in his decision making,” Kelly said.

“Fortunately, no one was hurt and he will receive appropriate education so he learns from this mistake.

“Tyson is a valued member of the Crows family and we will continue to support him through this difficult period.”

Aside from the police matters, Stengle faces Club-imposed sanctions which will be decided by senior management.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This is after Matthew Lloyd's comments last week.

"The NRL are 10 years behind the AFL, regarding it's players and there behaviour outside of football"

2 in 2 days little Lloydy, the Karma Truck has struck again.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This is after Matthew Lloyd's comments last week.

"The NRL are 10 years behind the AFL, regarding it's players and there behaviour outside of football"

2 in 2 days little Lloydy, the Karma Truck has struck again.

The Velvet Sledgehammer !!!

68A7F02F-1D1C-455D-9427-EE6F7335BB7E.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
*removed my attempted humorous comment as in the light of a new day I saw a way it could be perceived as racist. Certainly not my intention.

I hope Tyson is able to move past this and get back to playing good footy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Bumping the Stengle thread. (I think there's a more recent one but I can't find it.)

Last edited: