Welcome To The 2023 Punt Road End Player of the Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To The 2023 Punt Road End Player of the Year

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Guess who turns 21 this year? (well apart from Jacob Bauer and Maurice Jnr.)

That's right!

Forget Jack, forget the Brownlow and forget the Norm Smith.

Football's most prestigious award celebrates a major milestone this year..........

The 2023 Punt Road End Player of the Year Award is ready to Rock 'n' Roll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Sammy Cougar having a well earned break, I have agreed to have a crack at running the show this year.

A New Year No Changes to this years Voting System

Voting involves a 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 voting system with your best Tiger on the ground awarded the 5 votes down to your 5th best receiving the 1 vote

Voting opens after each game and remains open until it is closed with the Voting is now Closed Post.

You may change your votes during the round however do not to edit your original post
Please delete your original post and make a new post with your updated votes and add details and let me know that you have changed your votes
Your final post will stand as your vote for the round Split votes will be ignored

At the end of each round the player with the most votes will receive 10 points, 2nd best 8, 3rd best 7, then 6-5- 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
everyone else will receive half a point

The winner is determined by the player who has received the most votes over the course of the season.

Happy Voting and Go Tigers

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
The Best award is back for 2023 and once again thanks for taking over the running this year Streak
I will be back in 2024 after a well earned break to keep an eye on myself this year

Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks @Streak for taking over. The most prestigious and accurate award in football - nay, the world.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well done Streak for taking on this onerous responsibility.

I will again not vote as I'm terrible at picking out individual performances, good luck to all and, more importantly, good luck to all out players, hope it is very competitive as they all have stand-out performances.

DS

Reactions: 1 user