Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Thought he turned the corner after tge freo game. Just isn't hard enough at the contest. Been dropped too many times wonder how it's affecting his confidence

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He's been going okay this year but I thought he had little impact in the Essendon game.

The simple fact is he's not in our best 22. I think every player in the team this week is ahead of him and then you also have at least 6 players that aren't playing ahead of him. He's just in our top 30; pretty good place to be when a player like him just makes the top 30.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Player 30 on the list. After 5 years it's not enough.

Can't see a way forward. Have held steady on my views on him for 18 months.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
It’s always a long shot but Menadue might decide to just keep plugging away with the incentive that sometimes the 23rd or 24th or whatever bloke is needed at the last minute. And this week he’ll be again playing with a bloke who can personally vouch for that. Of course Towner would have hopes of being called up again himself.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
SCOOP said:
Player 30 on the list. After 5 years it's not enough.

Can't see a why forward. Have held steady on my views on him for 18 months.

He wold be worried seeing Higgins, Balta, stack and baker come in and walk straight past him and into the team, he would be no fool.

Not everyone can make it, a simple function on a 40 man list doesn’t fit into a best 22.

I could see the bummers or lolnorf going for him, they like outside speed.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Zero impact, zero pace, timid.

Selection shows that he is ranked internally between 32-38.

Won’t be there next year.