Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Connor Menadue

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Menadue is a midfielder. They take less time to reach potential, not to mention Soldo was a Catagory B rookie. He was late to Football. Menadue wasn't.

In that infamous video, Hartley said to Dimma to be patient with Menadue, he'd take 3 years. That time is up/overdue. He might still make something of himself, but we've given him enough opportunities to do it with our gameplan.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
In that infamous video, Hartley said to Dimma to be patient with Menadue, he'd take 3 years. That time is up/overdue. He might still make something of himself, but we've given him enough opportunities to do it with our gameplan.
His best draft ever.
Actually the rookie draft shortly after was pretty lucrative.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This is a perfect opportunity to off load both menadue and McIntosh for freos 2nd rounder.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
He did some things in the VFL this year that had me going "FINALLY!".

If everyone improved on the same trajectory then sure lets move him on but I can't help but think he is about to hit his straps.

I'm not so confident on Markov though as I dont think he has a good enough game below his knees.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Fair enough. Was given plenty of opportunities at AFL level and didn't take them. Was dropped at least 12 times. Very good VFL player. Maybe a 16 to 22 player at a lesser club. Will be interesting to see if anyone picks him up.

Reactions: 1 user

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Delisted. Mistake. First sign of arrogance from the club.

Not sure there is much choice. I’d like to keep him too but we have to upgrade Baker and Eggy at the very least. Then we need to make room for a couple of draftees. Someone has to go to create the space on the list.

Reactions: 4 users