Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Playing good footy atm but just needs to take the game on a bit more and stop doubling back so much. In his first few years he was such a direct and intense player. Needs to find that intent again.
Exactly H!

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
U Turn Rioli.
He played ok, but when he got the ball inside 50 and then decided to do a U Turn, he almost cost me a my Samsung

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Aside from the 50 which was simply stupid, he played well. Ran hard, gathered the ball & was generally proactive. Resembled 2017 form. Castagna is now the worry for me - been out of form for a while.

Reactions: 1 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Lifts this time of year no doubt , looks to be gliding across the ground again ,

Primed for the grand final

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Aside from the 50 which was simply stupid, he played well. Ran hard, gathered the ball & was generally proactive. Resembled 2017 form. Castagna is now the worry for me - been out of form for a while.
Yeah george is a worry. Would bring in aarts for him but it won't happen.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Silly 50 aside, I thought he and Castagna were hugely important last night.

Their pace and ability to shut down space and exits is huge, they move at a much higher speed than the rest of the game.

Reactions: 7 users

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
His touch was superb, no fumbles and generally good decision making. Except the brain fade in the last.