Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Have been impressed with Dan's composure down back, his disposal has been outstanding:clap2

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Dan re-invented himself with some astute coaching when a small forward he was on the outers and he now is looking as though he will be a class halfback for years to come. I like it when people want the game so badly, have setbacks and then they work so hard to get back

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Dan re-invented himself with some astute coaching when a small forward he was on the outers and he now is looking as though he will be a class halfback for years to come. I like it when people want the game so badly, have setbacks and then they work so hard to get back
Yep... his form was so bad up forward I thought he had lost the desire, but he's proved he just needed a re-set... good onya Dan.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Signed that one year contract you guys above were talking about. Good news for all parties.

Reactions: 1 users

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
His value is at (almost) an all time low. Makes sense to only sign for 1 year, load up and make hbf his over the course of a season and then sign again as a must have commodity. Very clever by both Carr and himself. No point signing for 3 years at 250k p.a when he could back himself to finish top 10 in the best and fairest and sign for 400k.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
His value is at (almost) an all time low. Makes sense to only sign for 1 year, load up and make hbf his over the course of a season and then sign again as a must have commodity. Very clever by both Carr and himself. No point signing for 3 years at 250k p.a when he could back himself to finish top 10 in the best and fairest and sign for 400k.
Yep.