Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Being quite serious here, was watching some AFL (I think) interview on Fev recently, after our 2019 win, it was all about him although he was discussing his career, referring to himself by his nickname, telling stories about how great he was, just the manner in how he did it, shameless and obviously a few cans short of a 6 pack.

As I was watching I thought, geez poor Daniel if that's a mentor of sorts...

None of my business but from what I saw losing Fev as a mentor is only a good thing!

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
Being quite serious here, was watching some AFL (I think) interview on Fev recently, after our 2019 win, it was all about him although he was discussing his career, referring to himself by his nickname, telling stories about how great he was, just the manner in how he did it, shameless and obviously a few cans short of a 6 pack.

As I was watching I thought, geez poor Daniel if that's a mentor of sorts...

None of my business but from what I saw losing Fev as a mentor is only a good thing!
Yep, might be a ripping bloke to have a beer with but definitely not mentor material.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Thankfully has had a trim that no longer requires him to pull his hair away from his face after every individual involvement in the game.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Stack's crazy good mark aside, Dan was my highlight of the game.
One shank for goal but he looked like he was egtting back to the excitement machine that he was in 2017.
Moving well up & down the ground, very creative & flying for his marks.
Timing looks to be back.
Bodes very well for us..

Reactions: 8 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
less trophy boyfriend Mornington polo influencer outings: more core business = good for just about everyone

is my opinion.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Thought he was very good tonight. In absolutely everything. As focused and determined as I've seen him for a while.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Daniel yes, Shai's kicking was very ordinary
I thought they were both pretty good. Shai just had that one really really poor kick in the last quarter that took some gloss of his game.

But we had a lot of players who did some real dumb stuff tonight.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I thought they were both pretty good. Shai just had that one really really poor kick in the last quarter that took some gloss of his game.

But we had a lot of players who did some real dumb stuff tonight.

Had Shai hit Tommy up when he should have and got him a goal and not cost the side one one turnover and then kicked the goal on the siren he wouldve likely have made top 3 for mine.

Dan was good so was Shai.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
My highlight. Dan's pre season has been awesome & he carried it through tonight.
Incredible offensive a& defensive workrate. 3 goals the just reward.
This is Rioli '17 version plus some.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
My highlight. Dan's pre season has been awesome & he carried it through tonight.
Incredible offensive a& defensive workrate. 3 goals the just reward.
This is Rioli '17 version plus some.

x2. was everywhere. covered a lot of ground

Reactions: 1 user