Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I thought his pressure and tackling was outstanding, but that 50 metre penalty caused me to blow a gasket.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I thought it was a better game from him, though he's developed a touch of DLT Dan or doubling back rather than bursting forward when he has the ball.

That 50 was mystifying though.

He seems to not want to run when he will be kicking on his left side which reduces his impact somewhat. Dual feet smalls are worth their weight in gold. Everytime he had that chance where you thought he was just going to wheel and go he would have been on his left side, and he turned back inside.

That 50 was ridiculous, what was he thinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Has lifted through the roof the last few weeks. Hopefully snags a couple next week on way to THIRD medal if you don't mind.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Brain fart of the highest order especially given that point in the game. Should feel lucky we won.

And why is he like a pensioner? Just so slow. Couldnt outrun mason cox if he tried.

kb68

Tiger Rookie
Jul 23, 2003
Hobart
Watching with the commentators muted ( for some reason ) it nearly looked like Dan thought it was his kick ?
But yeah , very frustrating.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Why is it always left to me to post the front cover of Royals Monthly? (I'm not doing it any more.)

But I can't help but mention the exploding and miraculously hairless tits of Prince Daniel of Rioli. The unutterable magic of them.

All hail the regal tits. Their succour and their discipline, their promise to our friends, and their denial to our malnourished enemies.

And you said he was out of form?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I am a very harsh judge of D. Rioli. I was very very complimentary of his game tonight. Halved or won just about every contest. Some crucial. If he was dropped a month ago I would have applauded but for maybe 3 years running he has reached his season zenith at the right time.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Why is it always left to me to post the front cover of Royals Monthly? (I'm not doing it any more.)

But I can't help but mention the exploding and miraculously hairless tits of Prince Daniel of Rioli. The unutterable magic of them.

All hail the regal tits. Their succour and their discipline, their promise to our friends, and their denial to our malnourished enemies.

And you said he was out of form?
Looking forward to pulling Maurice Jnr off the teat and getting him on the solids

• Haha

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Playing good footy atm but just needs to take the game on a bit more and stop doubling back so much. In his first few years he was such a direct and intense player. Needs to find that intent again.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Playing good footy atm but just needs to take the game on a bit more and stop doubling back so much. In his first few years he was such a direct and intense player. Needs to find that intent again.
Exactly H!

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
U Turn Rioli.
He played ok, but when he got the ball inside 50 and then decided to do a U Turn, he almost cost me a my Samsung

• Haha