Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Best form since 2017 , he’s probably even better because he has a look of maturity now with his decision making

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Doing everything you want your half backs doing , beating his opponents and giving great drive out of the back half

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Settled into his game of half back beautifully, Sausage fried, grilled, topped with onions n sauce, curried, doesn't matter he's fairly bloody tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I’m amazed in the turnaround. Athletically looks back to his prime. Rioli and Baker back there completely change our ability to compete and improve our rebound. Daniel is doing a very good poor mans Andrew McLeod. And he looks completely arrogant in his own abilities. Thats a good thing.

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I’m amazed in the turnaround. Athletically looks back to his prime. Rioli and Baker back there completely change our ability to compete and improve our rebound. Daniel is doing a very good poor mans Andrew McLeod. And he looks completely arrogant in his own abilities. Thats a good thing.
He’s been Ralph Carr’d.
And more and more that’s looking like a good thing too.
As hard as that is for me to admit

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Saw him hobbling on his taped ankle at the end of the game after getting his foot caught up when taken to the ground in a tackle but have not seen any reports about it. Anyone else see that?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Saw him hobbling on his taped ankle at the end of the game after getting his foot caught up when taken to the ground in a tackle but have not seen any reports about it. Anyone else see that?
yeah saw that. He looked a bit upset when he went to the bench.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
just a running machine with adventurous, supremely confident linking handball.

the epitome of Richmond Man and a worthy successor to the great B. Houli.

this team is launching.

Reactions: 6 users

TygerTyger

oh yeah!
Oct 17, 2006
Richmond
Where's the love for Daniel's game? He's been electric these past weeks. Dash, speed, skills, slicing up the opposition. Even when he's not got it, he's sprinting in support of the ball carrier, pulling the opposition out of shape and creating some much space for those run & hand ball attacks off the HBF.
Really hope his ankle isn't a problem

Reactions: 7 users