Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Time to have a dedicated Hopper thread.

It has been reported that Hopper was at the club on Saturday, and Dimma said they met with him today, and that he wants to to come home.

Two meetings in 3 days, I'm getting excited.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Would be great to have both Dennis and Taranto next year. We'd be short priced favorites for the flag

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hmmm. Mr Hooper. You couldn’t help but be left thinking after the 360 interview with Hooch that it’s a big possibility.

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Hey @tigerman any chance you could move this thread to the rumour board so I can flick from the Taranto to the Hopper to the trade whisper thread and back again seamlessly and without having to activate any real time brain function?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Surely Hops won't want to move to a sleepy hollow full of geriatrics and a big headed coach.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Hey @tigerman any chance you could move this thread to the rumour board so I can flick from the Taranto to the Hopper to the trade whisper thread and back again seamlessly and without having to activate any real time brain function?
Moderators might have to do it fb, I'm a bit challenged, I can't work out how to do it.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I think I'd consider having a third child if we landed Hopper and Taranto. My wife would need to go into hiding.
I'd be that excited, even Big Kev would have been jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
If you had any doubt thinking this was just a fanciful dream - I suggest you go watch dimma on 360 tonight.
Dimma - “It’s not something I feel overly comfortable about.. but the fact of the matter is, he is a quality player as well.. and he wants to come home.. and we’re hoping to facilitate that”.

Wow wee

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
If another club was talking to both these guys isn't this about the time a brown paper bag would be mentioned? :whistle:
Possibly, might also depend partly on how many players you've bought from other clubs compared to having home grown.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
If another club was talking to both these guys isn't this about the time a brown paper bag would be mentioned? :whistle:
Then we'd point at the bit that says Cotchin and Reiwoldt are being "low balled" with $300k offers.

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Possibly, might also depend partly on how many players you've bought from other clubs compared to having home grown.
Yeah, lot's of moving pieces, but seeing as we're all supporters on this site let's see how things pan out.