Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Try this..... btw, didn’t watch the first series as that knucklehead Colin Young was in it. Saw a clip...think Jerry Maguire!
I imagine there'll be plenty of C grade acting from Paul Connors too.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
behind paywall
It is an Age article so have you just tried opening a new 'Incognito window' and copying the articles URL into the browser?
I have never NOT been able to log into an Age article.
The Herald Sun on the other hand is a different story, unless you subscribe you're virtually pawalled on everything.
Give it a try.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Try this..... btw, didn’t watch the first series as that knucklehead Colin Young was in it. Saw a clip...think Jerry Maguire!

Paul Connor's seems to be a great player manager, generally gets his players to their club of choice.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Paul Connor's seems to be a great player manager, generally gets his players to their club of choice.
Yes.... no doubt about that.
Just appears there are some managers who love a bit of 'me time' and there's the thing that if you are being followed by a film crew, the opportunity to act up to the cameras would be somewhat enticing.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
behind paywall
Try right clicking on the article's heading. Brings up a little panel of options then click on the incognito option. Only took me a few years stuck behind the wall before I got shown where to find the bypass.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
Try right clicking on the article's heading. Brings up a little panel of options then click on the incognito option. Only took me a few years stuck behind the wall before I got shown where to find the bypass.
Or for Firefox users try this extension
Bypass Paywalls Clean v2.9.5.0

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

It was a great Doco, was just about a dud trade period tho. I was wishing they did it on this yrs one & they are. It's well worth watching.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Having seen Paul Connors in a social setting several times, he wouldn’t be my first choice of player agent…..

• Wow
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
He's flying under the radar a little but JH should add much needed steel around the coal face.
When fit ,Hopper was ranked tenth in the league for clearances pg in 2021. Also top ten for contested possessions.
Time will ultimately tell but he says he's fit again..it should give us a totally different look. Can't wait to see what he brings.

Reactions: 11 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Having seen Paul Connors in a social setting several times, he wouldn’t be my first choice of player agent…..

You need someone in your corner fluent in BoysClub

'HeymaaaaaateyouwannaplayroyalpinesmondaytheyvegotahotnewprowhoswallowsmaccaboughtanAudioffherbrothertheresthiskidatstkevinsiwanttogetintoyourprogram'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
He's flying under the radar a little but JH should add much needed steel around the coal face.
When fit ,Hopper was ranked tenth in the league for clearances pg in 2021. Also top ten for contested possessions.
Time will ultimately tell but he says he's fit again..it should give us a totally different look. Can't wait to see what he brings.
Hopper returned to training 2 weeks before he needed to and hasn't missed a session or barely sat out a drill so we can trust the fitness call. As you say has flown under the radar and I have hardly mentioned him in my training reports, that is not because he is not good but the glorified circle work so far is not where you expect to see him shine.
Strengths are: Contested ball, strength, clearances, goal kicking so waiting for training to crank up with more contested work and match sim for a reminder of what he will bring :)

Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I think Hopper will play the Cotchin role from 2017-2020.

Can't wait for him to be out there.

Reactions: 6 users