Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Jacob Hopper

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Couldn't find the joint Hopper/Tarranto thread so here will do :)

Tarranto giving Hopp's a good pump up.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Bakes seemed pretty impressed with what he saw today in match sim.
He was very involved and drove it forward many times. Got on the hoof too, not just squirting the handball out.
Moved very well.
Impressive.

Balance - he was part of the dream midfield that for most of the Sim was matched with 2nd tier mids. So his dominance was as expected

Reactions: 5 users

rat bastad

I'm a llama!
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
You can bet all the key oppn have had spies watching how we are integrating the new guys into our system and are making plans on how to counter ....

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
You can bet all the key oppn have had spies watching how we are integrating the new guys into our system and are making plans on how to counter ....

I'd be hoping we did our due diligence and did the same elsewhere

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
He wasn't overly impressive yesterday, though he got to work. He has had injuries, and not much of a pre season. We know he's a gun in and under player. We don't know how he'll fit into the system, and when he'll hit his straps.

There's not much to say yet.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Are we serious?
After 1 practice match in 30 degree's we are writing this kid off.
We have killed it again.
We didn't offer 700k for Cerra because Tarranto *smile* all over him. We didn't move on Omeara or Mitchell because we smashed it getting Hopper in.
We are the kings of bringing in players.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Are we serious?
We have killed it again.
We didn't offer 700k for Cerra because Tarranto *smile* all over him. We didn't move on Omeara or Mitchell because we smashed it getting Hopper in.

Who are you, and what have you done with Zipps????

who-the-heck-are-you.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Ralphie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 6, 2015
Are we serious?
We have killed it again.
I recall it took a while for Prestia to mesh with the team so if we get the same sort of result :banana

Reactions: 2 users