Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Am I missing something re: context?

it seems so

you're not getting all crazy PC fun police on me are you L2? :police:

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
easy said:
it seems so

Five Aboriginals and Cholly going to meet another Aboriginal in a black Jeep...

Nope, you're right, I missed it.

easy said:
you're not getting all crazy PC fun police on me are you L2? :police:

Not at all, was happy to let it slide. But a lot of people would cop the racist label for posting it.

Maybe some other posters don't understand where you're coming from like I do.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
easy said:
Surely they drove the black jeep?

The multiple Indigenous-only squads in recent years has encouraged segregation in the AFL. AFL clubs aren't just allowing segregation to occur, they're celebrating segregation, and you're a racist if you don't agree.

This is like in high school when all the Indian kids sit together, all the Chinese sit together, all the bogans sit together, etc. It's nothing to celebrate.

Dusty is the multicultural saviour of the RFC, offering a home for Marlion. Multi-coloured jeeps for everybody!

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Five Aboriginals and Cholly going to meet another Aboriginal in a black Jeep...

Nope, you're right, I missed it.

Not at all, was happy to let it slide. But a lot of people would cop the racist label for posting it.

Maybe some other posters don't understand where you're coming from like I do.

fair enough

just to be clear for those who dont understand me so well,

I find 5 black Richmond men, picking up Marlion Pickett from the airport in a black jeep glorious.

It makes me feel sorry for everyone who doesn't barrack for Richmond. Even Marcia Langton.

It makes me feel like the world is good and everything is OK.

I find beauty and joy in small things. Sometimes I have to make up the details.

123kid said:
and you're a racist if you don't agree.

way too many double negs for me kid.

but yeah, im racist.

E

easy_tiger

123kid said:
No, I'm agreeing with you

oh, sweet ;D :afro

sorry, ive had a few rums. ;D

not that I minded you disagreeing.

we're in for a long night on the game day thread I think?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
easy said:
fair enough

I find 5 black Richmond men, picking up Marlion Pickett from the airport in a black jeep glorious.

It makes me feel sorry for everyone who doesn't barrack for Richmond. Even Marcia Langton.

Ha, we'd be in trouble if everyone was required to have the level of perception required to extract that from six words. But good on you, anyway!

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Ha, we'd be in trouble if everyone was required to have the level of perception required to extract that from six words. But good on you, anyway!

yeah true. :fing32

E

easy_tiger

If i was Marlion, Id honestly be taking the end of the finger off.

Its the last joint apparently, and hes got 3 months to make an impact and set his family up for good.

If the club surgeon wouldnt do it, id go to the butcher on bridge road and grab some lamb cutlets while i was in there.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
easy said:

Its the last joint apparently, and hes got 3 months to make an impact and set his family up for good.

If the club surgeon wouldnt do it, id go to the butcher on bridge road and grab some lamb cutlets while i was in there.

Crumbed or Frenched or both ? ;D

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
easy said:

Can't he wear a glove?

E

easy_tiger

craig said:
Crumbed or Frenched or both ? ;D

I flatten them with the side of a cleaver, marinate them in olive oil garlic and rosemary

grill them quickly on a very hot grill

Then suck them off the bone with a squeeze if lemon.

Never amputated a finger but .

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
easy said:
I flatten them with the side of a cleaver, marinate them in olive oil garlic and rosemary

grill them quickly on a very hot grill

Then suck them off the bone with a squeeze if lemon.

Washed down with a nice chianti?

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
easy said:
fair enough

Brings me joy too Easy.

Not too long ago we had dinosaurs like Miller, Jewell and Brown tethering the club down, We had an Essendon supporting nursing home owner/land developer/flim flam man as president. We were a laughing stock on field and off.

Now we lead in inclusion and community involvement. We were the first to don the indigenous jumper in response to the Goodes booing.

We take on all comers, accept their strengths and weaknesses and try to give them a fair run at it.

Fifteen years ago I was still a tribal tiger but now I am a particularly proud member of this wonderful club.