Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Pickett Grimes and Vlaustin were the few that stood up all night
Those asking for Marlion to be dropped theres a queue of about 12 others that should be dropped before him

Reactions: 7 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I think grimes has dropped a couple of gears. He lifted when balata went down but I think his intensity has really dropped this year

Reactions: 1 user

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
He ain't perfect but gee he tries his guts out week in week out. Perhaps he can take a tackling workshop at Punt rd this week. Only bloke who could stick a tackle tonight.

Reactions: 7 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
He tried, he had intent. One of two I’d give a pass mark.

Made blues but kept up his intent.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I can’t believe that when our midfield and centre clearance is so poor, that we don’t have Pickett in the middle. Let him win the hard ball and distribute by hand rather than by foot.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
One of the few who played the game out, but that missed goal really hurt early when we desperately needed to convert.

Reactions: 1 users