Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Can anyone advise where Marion is? Not picked this week after being managed last week. Pardon the pun but something smells fishy here!

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Can anyone advise where Marion is? Not picked this week after being managed last week. Pardon the pun but something smells fishy here!
Played in practice match at Punt Rd today

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It’s only one half , however I think Dow and Hugo showed the benefits of having attacking wingman. Imho KMac is a much better all round wingman then MP , and though they were both premiership wingman last year I’d much prefer only go in with obe defensive wingman .

If MP was 22 I’d consider keeping him , however his not so Id definitely be moving him on , I think we will have better options after another preseason on the wing next season .

Reactions: 1 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Managed means dropped and didn't get picked next game. We all love his aggression effort and tackling but too much of a butcher by foot and hand. Not suited for the new game style.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Managed means dropped and didn't get picked next game. We all love his aggression effort and tackling but too much of a butcher by foot and hand. Not suited for the new game style.
Managed Is that what they call it?
Would like the club to give us an idea what’s up

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
I heard he had a family issue & didn't want to travel to Perth.

No word since then is concerning, hope he, mrs & kids are ok

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
His missus probably theatened to beat the daylights out of him with a bat if he took another plane ride away interstate during lockdowns leaving her to deal with a house full of little ones.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Marlion's wife strikes me as an amazing capable and loyal partner. Much admiration for what she has done over the years to allow him to play.

Reactions: 11 users