Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Happy Birthday Marlion !
I love this guy.
One of the most unique players to wear the yellow & black, and with talent to boot.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Great story is Marlion's since 2019.

Has had a big impact on the field in his time, and off the field around the club but in the big picture of life, Marlion could very well have a very bright and big future ahead of him as a counselor with troubled Aboriginal lads in particular, and the more success he has at the RFC as an elite AFL player the more gravitas and influence and cred he will have and the more success he could achieve.

Hopefully at the very least he will be known as a Triple RFC Premiership Player after another one in 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great story is Marlion's since 2017.

Has had a big impact on the field in his time, and off the field around the club but in the big picture of life, Marlion could very well have a very bright and big future ahead of him as a counselor with troubled Aboriginal lads in particular, and the more success he has at the RFC as an elite AFL player the more gravitas and influence and cred he will have and the more success he could achieve.

Hopefully at the very least he will be known as a Triple RFC Premiership Player after another one in 2022.
2019 Craig.

COVID has been tough on everyone, I reckon it's been especially hard for Marlion and his family. His wife and kids had just shifted over to Melbourne when COVID hit.
They've had nothing but the Hub and lockdowns ever since the poor buggers.
Is going to have some competition for a spot in the team, but I have confidence in him, especially if the season can get back to any sort of normality at some stage this season.