Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Loving his footy this year , simply just minimising the errors , yes I’d love us to have a pure silk elite skilled “ winger” ( side note KFC’s wings bloody outstanding) however I think we are best served by smash n grab , ultra marathon running wingman co in MP and KMac . With Short and Bolton both having more attacking midfield time I think the combo works well ( I won’t mention KFCs magnificent combos)
That’s the key for me - he’s playing the percentages much more this year and it’s paying off

Reactions: 1 users

josey

Tiger Superstar
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
Marlion just looks fit to me. He looks like he is reaping the benefits from having a couple of solid pre seasons behind him and we are now seeing a guy realising his potential.
I am a big fan!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Loving his footy this year , simply just minimising the errors , yes I’d love us to have a pure silk elite skilled “ winger” ( side note KFC’s wings bloody outstanding) however I think we are best served by smash n grab , ultra marathon running wingman co in MP and KMac . With Short and Bolton both having more attacking midfield time I think the combo works well ( I won’t mention KFCs magnificent combos)
Unbelievable, a food reference in every post! . I reckon Marlion is pretty special too MrB.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
'floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee'

i'll keep saying it - there's nobody like him in the comp

Reactions: 7 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
One of our most consistent all year, if he stays fit and unsuspended he stays in the side.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Apparently the media now decide the penalties. No actual decision yet made on Pickett for the bump, but Ralph says categorically he’ll get a week.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Apparently the media now decide the penalties. No actual decision yet made on Pickett for the bump, but Ralph says categorically he’ll get a week.
We’ll of course that’s the case.
Who’s ever heard of Freedom of the Press insofar as the Tigers are concerned?
Richmond players are as guilty as!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Nothing surer than Pickett getting suspended. And Lynch likely to go as well. Robbo might bring up his thuggish past on 360 when highlighting the Impey hit. You can gurantee the 360 discussion on our game will centre around the Pickett/Lynch incidents. Shai's perfomance and dustys cameo might barely raise an eyebrow from those clowns.

Mince will be sad about the cats and Robbo simmering about the bombers and looking to take it out on someone.

Reactions: 2 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
a perfect shepherd. f the media now they are calling a legal Shepherd a bump needing a week ................P off
what is going on in our game ..........you still can shepherd right?

Reactions: 2 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Nothing surer than Pickett getting suspended. And Lynch likely to go as well. Robbo might bring up his thuggish past on 360 when highlighting the Impey hit. You can gurantee the 360 discussion on our game will centre around the Pickett/Lynch incidents. Shai's perfomance and dustys cameo might barely raise an eyebrow from those clowns.

Mince will be sad about the cats and Robbo simmering about the bombers and looking to take it out on someone.
The name Mince never fails to make me smile.
No matter how many times.

• Haha

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
a perfect shepherd. f the media now they are calling a legal Shepherd a bump needing a week ................P off
what is going on in our game ..........you still can shepherd right?
This is what *smile* me.... Ralph keeps saying he ran past the ball.... that's absolute *smile*#... he clearly deviated to his right and hit him with a hip and shoulder to shepherd!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Good shepherd. Was the guy concussed?
No. He got assessed and played out the game. And it wasn't like he shouldn't have expected contact. Pickett did what you would expect a good teammate to do - protect the ball carrier.