Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
AFL site had Marlion as a possible inclusion for this weeks game.

Kane Lambert should be first cab off the rank to replace Martin, while Marlion Pickett, Jack Ross and Jason Castanga all wait in the wings.
morons ... cheap scribes ...

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Must play every week for us to be a realistic Premiership chance , in a year where there is no standout team , a player like MP who genuinely scares the opposition can be a huge factor going into the important part of the season

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
What I really love is he still goes hard at every contest even though he's always a bees *smile* away from being shafted by the MRP.
Loved that tackle on Cripps!

Edit .... how's that eh.... imagine if *smile* Clay was still playing. .... according to the swear filter I'd have to call him Richard... fmd!

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Probably cop a fine for being Marlin with his hip toss tackle.
4 weeks.

AFL will say "look, we found it comparable to our number 1 heart throb influencer who just headbutted a player then leaked pics of himself on the booger sugar ...... Cos, you know, it's Richmond and Marlion has way less Instagram followers"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Loved his tackle on Cripps.
Cripps raised forearm got Pickett high, but he never flinched. Just proceeded to pick the big bastard up and laid him on his back. :)
I thought the sHocking ump was going to pay a “forceful tackle” free against him.
But big surprise, he won the htb free kick.
Lovely to watch, not quite as good as Cotch’s on big Mummy in the gf but made me smile.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He’s bloody good Marlion. Glides across the ground but is as tough as old boots. He still stuffs up his kicks every now and then and cost us badly with a couple tonight. But overall he is very good and clearly best 22 IMHO.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Without that early tackle on Cripps, we don't frighten them into letting us have a 6 goal lead.

Which means, we don't win.

Big man. Big moment.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wasn't convinced at the start, but he's proven to be a very important player for us. Just needs to dodge and weave the MRO scrutiny he gets whenever he plays.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Getting better and better. Making up for being overlooked for so many years. Critical for the way we play. Would like to see him in the guts more helping out cotch prestia and Graham hopefully Hugos steady improvement can allow this.