Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Stop the Marlion farce.

Marlion has an opportunity to defarcify himself in the VFL prelim.

even if The MC are too conservative to engage with the defarcification process, it will be a mini-fairy tale to come over mid season busted up and be pivotal in a VFL flag.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Meant to note in the training thread that during the warm up section yesterday him and Nank were doing stuff together. ... little bit of connection/cohesion, nudge nudge, wink wink sort of scenarios.
Did it in the lastQ on Saturday I noticed. ...
I suppose all the emergencies travel??.......
If so....who knows..... he might run back when they have a kick about up there today and take a few out:oops:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Meant to note in the training thread that during the warm up section yesterday him and Nank were doing stuff together. ... little bit of connection/cohesion, nudge nudge, wink wink sort of scenarios.
Did it in the lastQ on Saturday I noticed. ...
I suppose all the emergencies travel??.......
If so....who knows..... he might run back when they have a kick about up there today and take a few out:oops:

yep Marlion and Nank were the last 2 speakers of a lost language in the last quarter of The VFL comeback.

Makes me wonder if they are possibly identical twins born 2 years apart and separated at birth?

Reactions: 2 users

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
I’m on him for the GF.

I’ve been resisting till now, but does anyone else here think it just feels right now that Graham is down?

Yes, first we need to assess Graham and get through the VFL GF, but I’m just feeling so bullish this morning.

Collingwood / GWS won’t have prepared for Marlion.

Imagine his class and hardness against the pies?

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
I’m on him for the GF.

I’ve been resisting till now, but does anyone else here think it just feels right now that Graham is down?

Yes, first we need to assess Graham and get through the VFL GF, but I’m just feeling so bullish this morning.

Collingwood / GWS won’t have prepared for Marlion.

Imagine his class and hardness against the pies?
For one quarter because that is all he has put in for both VFL finals.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Our system is to sprint more and for longer than the opposition. I'm not sure Marlion can do that - so I don't think Hardwick will pick him.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I’m not so sure ,

Happy to leave it to the coaches who will know far more than I do

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Can't see it happening.

He shows flashes of class but a big ask to parachute him into an AFL GF. You'd have KMac or Ross in ahead of him.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
he'll play seniors next year... pretty sure the MC removed Ross and KMac for a reason ...

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Clearly a class above VFL level.

Classic Rolls Royce who would benefit from class around him and space on the G.