Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Cannot wait to see that. Marlion's journey deserves to be well documented.
Surely one of the greatest tales ever told in the history of Australian Football.
Yes I can’t wait to watch it.
I would go as far as saying that it’s one of the greatest tales in Australian Sport.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Herald Sun today says an AFL recruiter was overruled by his CEO from recruiting Marlon due to that clubs salary cap ?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Let me guess... Carlton
lol
Doubt it, they drafted Josh Deluca in the MSD.

carlton, Collingwood, Richmond, Sydney, Freo, Essendon, Melbourne, GCS, North, Port, St Kilda and Western bulldogs participated. Which leaves Brisbane, GWS, WCE, Adelaide, Geelong and Hawthorn who didn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
As I posted in the Higgo thread,
I love Marlion and his story of redemption & perseverance , but Higgo's recovery from 2 brain surgeries is an ***** miracle.

Be fitting if we won the premiership this season with Higgins.

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
As I posted in the Higgo thread,
I love Marlion and his story of redemption & perseverance , but Higgo's recovery from 2 brain surgeries is an ***** miracle.

How about the series of coaches we had before Hardwick who all had labotomies?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Which leaves Brisbane, GWS, WCE, Adelaide, Geelong and Hawthorn who didn’t.
Best guesses out of the teams that didn't pick the Fish of the day.
Wet Coke probably cap locked especially if they were saving a big chunk for the Kelly deal. Laughable considering they had both Kelly n the Fish in the back pocket for free if they'd had half a functioning brain in recruiting.
Geelol, perhaps Kelly had been in their ear over how good it would be to have his mate Fish playing alongside, but Geelol had too much money locked up in their finals failing stars n couldn't find any fudge room until some others actually left.