Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Been about 8 weeks since we recruited him. Should be ok to go soon.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dimma said in his presser he’ll play next week, looks like his fined up a bit, looks very fit to me
So hopefully a debut v Collingwood at PRO before the Rich v Collingwood game at the G.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Loved Dimmas line in his presser about

'Balmey's got Marlion winning the Brownlow off the last 5 games'

The truest words are said in jest, sometimes.

I reckon we are more likely than not to see Marlion on The G this year.

pretty exciting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
I think you’re bang on EZY,Marlion on the “G” can’t wait,SS on steroids.

Half Back flank,with a rotation through the Midfield, can’t wait to see the last of the “Brothers” in the Yellow & Black.

Exciting times ahead,bring on the Finals, Dimma can just wind ‘em up & let ‘em go.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I think you’re bang on EZY,Marlion on the “G” can’t wait,SS on steroids.

Half Back flank,with a rotation through the Midfield, can’t wait to see the last of the “Brothers” in the Yellow & Black.

Exciting times ahead,bring on the Finals, Dimma can just wind ‘em up & let ‘em go.

Marlion is Sydney Stack on steroids?
Settle!

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
he looks fit because hes been in hard training,almost pre season like,just needs actual footy touch,can be our sutprise packet number 2.1 million this year.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The game is @ Olympic Park mate not PRO

That's a football ground? What is this, Collingwood's home??

Wait a minute, Collingwood is a proud football team from a proud suburb. They have a long-standing rivalry with neighbouring suburb and football team Richmond. As we all know there is a line, a very important line - North of Victoria St = Collingwood, South = Richmond. Are you seriously telling me that there is a team masquerading as Collingwood who are South of Victoria St? You cannot be serious. This is clearly not Collingwood Football Club, it is some fakery - the real Collingwood Football Club would never ever be based in Richmond of all places. What is the point of this club? They should be expelled from the AFL (and VFL) as they are clearly no longer Collingwood Football Club. Richmond already has the largest club in the country, no need for a second club, get rid of these pretenders.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
That's a football ground? What is this, Collingwood's home??

Wait a minute, Collingwood is a proud football team from a proud suburb. They have a long-standing rivalry with neighbouring suburb and football team Richmond. As we all know there is a line, a very important line - North of Victoria St = Collingwood, South = Richmond. Are you seriously telling me that there is a team masquerading as Collingwood who are South of Victoria St? You cannot be serious. This is clearly not Collingwood Football Club, it is some fakery - the real Collingwood Football Club would never ever be based in Richmond of all places. What is the point of this club? They should be expelled from the AFL (and VFL) as they are clearly no longer Collingwood Football Club. Richmond already has the largest club in the country, no need for a second club, get rid of these pretenders.

DS
Why don't they play at vic park?