Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
3 sons and a daughter who just love kicking the footy. We need to keep Marlion for at least 100 games
If he gets to 71 pages after one game, we will be on page 7,100 for his 100th game. Surely a record.

As an aside, does anyone know who the clubhouse leader is on PRE? Tyrone?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yep said Richmond is it for him they showed faith in him and have helped him move his entire family over.

The fans love him now hes a cult hero and a Tiger for life and for all history of the RFC.

Said emphatically he will only play AFL footy for the RFC.

You just went up a notch Marls!

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If he gets to 71 pages after one game, we will be on page 7,100 for his 100th game. Surely a record.

As an aside, does anyone know who the clubhouse leader is on PRE? Tyrone?

Will be hard to tell. Many threads were closed and restarted. Dusty's one is an example.

But I'd put my money on Bling.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
What did he mean by ‘or the competition is slipping’ ?
Smartarseee crooked kick mcguane was basically peed off at yet another tiger steal so in disbelief sarcastically said AFL standard must be going down,he's yet another so called expert that can't see past his anti Richmond biast.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The unflappable nature of the guy, the quiet unassuming personality that covers over the self assured, poised confident footballer that lies underneath.

A true advertisement of the old saying "the quiet ones are the ones to be careful of or look out for"!

Really hope he tears it up for the RFC going forward.

Another great advertisement for the RFC to all prospective AFL players and juniors out there, as well as all aboriginal lads and lasses who want to play at the highest level.

The RFC is serious business these days, its not the laughing stock of the 90's and 2000's.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just went and picked up a box of Richmond premiership beer from the shady side of town and the first thing the bloke serving me says “ how bloody good is Marlion Pickett” I said his good but he ain’t Sydney Stack ;)

Reactions: 9 users

Huw

Tiger Cub
Aug 18, 2012
Albert Park
Just went and picked up a box of Richmond premiership beer from the shady side of town and the first thing the bloke serving me says “ how bloody good is Marlion Pickett” I said his good but he ain’t Sydney Stack ;)

I can’t find any Premiership beer anywhere? Where did you get it?