Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Still got a handball out. Did it go to a teamate? Great footwork. Twinkle Toes.

Exactly what I thought. In the footage he actually sucks three opponents toward himself, including the tackler, meaning if that handball hit a target, likely we had someone wide open.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How good was Marlion in the GF, i'm still thrilled by his performance.

I enjoyed the below article from a Melbourne criminal lawyer, he makes a lot of sense.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He was very good, but he wont be an unknown commodity come 2020.

The prospect of Marlion, Sydney and Shai turning it on next year with Sheds and Danny is an exciting one.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A tough ask......but he'll be better next year, of that i'm sure. He's a ****** beauty mate, he'll kill it next season.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He was very good, but he wont be an unknown commodity come 2020.

The prospect of Marlion, Sydney and Shai turning it on next year with Sheds and Danny is an exciting one.
Irrelevant Craig, Oppo sides can know all they want about Fish n it'll be worth three fifths of Sweet Fanny Addams.

Dusty, Presty, Cotch, Shedda, Lamblett, Fish, Stacka, Shai, Sausage, Fridge, Higlett, Rossy, Cadds all more than capable of rummaging around the midfield area for a bit then sneaking forward n messing with defenders sanity. Good luck to any oppo coach or midfield player who thinks he's got us sorted during a game.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I reckon if he’s fit, he’ll keep Graham out of the side. Will play his tackling role, and do with speed and skill.

• Angry

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Had the most hyped debut ever, and his 2nd AFL game will be the most hyped 2nd game ever too!

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
1:49 in the third quarter and the afterburners activate. Beautiful mover, like Pendlebury.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Rover - that's his position.

Mature body, Strong tackler and Elite distributor!

He is someone you want to get the ball because he has that knack of putting to advantage in a split second.