Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Pickett has been a force in 2022. An improver and an enhancer of RFC.

Good news in 2022.

Reactions: 11 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Marlion put his body on the line today, he went back with the flight of the ball 3 or 4 times and took some courageous marks.

He and Bakes were inspirational today.

Reactions: 13 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Marlion put his body on the line today, he went back with the flight of the ball 3 or 4 times and took some courageous marks.

He and Bakes were inspirational today.
Looked disinterested first half.
Looked sensational in the second half. Like a different player

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He is unbelievably good.
I wish he had a more reliable kick but he is a a warrior.
He scares the opposition, Smith & Duncan went off at 3qtr time for Hot Milk

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Looked disinterested first half.
Looked sensational in the second half. Like a different player
Had Blicavs on him early and don't think that was a good match-up. Sensational 2nd half, not high on disposals but his influence helped us get back into the game.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Bakes has rightly beeen lauded after his performance vs the Cats but actually stunned how good Pickett was in the second half. A massive reason we got back into the game.

Reactions: 9 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Due to play game 50 next week at Metricon. Halfway to first dibs on the boys. It's a shame Ezy's gone walkabout and won't be on Marlion's Wing to cheer him on, but I will be.

He's gone to another level this year and I reckon he has another level to go after that. A review of his tape might see him backing himself to kick those goals soon.

One of my favourite players, and I reckon the boys love playing with him too.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Due to play game 50 next week at Metricon. Halfway to first dibs on the boys. It's a shame Ezy's gone walkabout and won't be on Marlion's Wing to cheer him on, but I will be.

He's gone to another level this year and I reckon he has another level to go after that. A review of his tape might see him backing himself to kick those goals soon.

One of my favourite players, and I reckon the boys love playing with him too.
I’ve been waiting for EZY to come back so I can apologise. He was right all along

On another note, I’m seriously perplexed as to why Marlion seemed on the outer at the start of the season. Wasn’t in Dimma’s best 22 until we had late injuries. Is having his best season by some margin but something wasn’t right over the preseason.
Did he come back in bad shape? Didn’t look like it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
Marlion has really stepped up to another level in confidence and leadership this year. The younger indigenous boys love him and he’s not afraid to throw his weight around to protect them(actually I much prefer him doing that rather than Tom Lynch).

Pickett will pick up where Shane Edwards leaves off. I wonder how many more youngsters will be attracted to the Tigers in coming years because of the qualities of these two champs.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
1 Game I Flag 2019

20 odd games 2 Flags 2020

He's over due for another Flag if nearing 50 games !!!

Playing his best footy now.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users