Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Awesome post, WillieThursfield!

That's 195 cms 95 kgs basically getting Rag Dolled!
He is so strong.
He is also racking up some nicknames.

Whispering Death from craig
Guided Missile from Coburgtiger

I love the nicknames.

I like to refer to him as MD - Pain Department!

Any more out there?

Good Point Sintiger on Silvagni who came flying in to grapple with Marly. Just couldn't move him.
The Philanthropist. The AFL keep getting him to donate week after week.

Any guesses as to what he’ll get fined for this week?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I remember during the first lockdown in 2020 when footy was shutdown… Marlion Picket was destitute and was barely able to afford to put food on the table for his family. Someone started a Go Fund Me account, but the AFL banned it due to the TPP.

And then the poor bugger has been screwed over by the Tribunal on numerous occasions. the AFL has done MP no favours and it just feels so bloody wrong.

Anyway, whatever money MP has lost due to tribunal fines and lost match payments due to suspension… I would like the club to repay this money on top of his next contract. Then triple it.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Due to play game 50 next week at Metricon. Halfway to first dibs on the boys. It's a shame Ezy's gone walkabout and won't be on Marlion's Wing to cheer him on, but I will be.

He's gone to another level this year and I reckon he has another level to go after that. A review of his tape might see him backing himself to kick those goals soon.

One of my favourite players, and I reckon the boys love playing with him too.
Last game I saw there. Chol played a rare good one for us. And vilified by a nutcase lions fan. Mansell and stack played I think. Ross subbed in and played well on the wing. Dusty got injured. Sun's are up and about. Rarity. Might even be a contest. 50 to Pickett? That was quick

Last edited:

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Last game I saw there. Chol played a rare good one for us. And vilified by a nutcase lions fan. Mansell and stack played I think. Ross subbed in and played well on the wing. Dusty got injured. Sun's are up and about. Rarity. Might even be a contest. 50 to Pickett? That was quick
It will definitely be a contest, t. Suns are good.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wow , he is playing super footy, has ironed out his glitches and is going to be huge to our chances this season

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Should have thrown him on the ball when we couldn't get a kick. (Unless Dimma was under instruction from Blair.)

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Having a stellar year, was invaluable today, popped up everywhere and made a contest. Great game.

What will they fine him for this week I wonder?

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users