Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Thanks. Was hoping to see him named in the VFL side but looks like no AFL listed are playing which is weird..
Yeah I was surprised to see no AFL players listed. Regardless listening to the injury report it looks like Pickett is still 1-2 weeks away.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Not enough love for Marlion's game tonight. He was incredible in first half.

Reactions: 11 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Big fan. Positions himself so well that he can impact play in various ways
He started on the bench, but when he came on he was constantly involved, either winning the ball, or winning a contest that stopped Carlton clearing the ball from our forward line.
Only 10 disposals and faded out of the game in the 3rd before being subbed, but he was great.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
amazing that this guy was not on an AFL list for most of his career. Absolute gun, love him.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He started on the bench, but when he came on he was constantly involved, either winning the ball, or winning a contest that stopped Carlton clearing the ball from our forward line.
Only 10 disposals and faded out of the game in the 3rd before being subbed, but he was great.
Watching in the pub, we started slowly and I'm like, where's Marlion, then boom, on he came and immediately made a difference.

Reactions: 1 user