Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just Lob Mate and the Giant Hyphen in the goal square and kick it in on their heads.

Reactions: 1 user

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Just Lob Mate and the Giant Hyphen in the goal square and kick it in on their heads.
Couldnt guarantee he could kick a goal from the top of the square. Actually doesnt know how to kick the ball. Hope he has used his down time on trying to fix this

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
He got stree fractures in his back from running and was not able to get on the park. If he is over the issue it does not hurt to give home one more year.

Reactions: 2 users

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
The thing with that goal is that he let Stack contest the mark at 180cm while the 211cm giant roves the crumb. He needed to compete for the mark. Compete Mate!
True but it was only his 3rd official game after converting from another sport

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong because I don’t have any evidence of this but I believe even category B rookies are on 90k plus?
24 year old who has never worked a full time job, I don’t see how even working he would be on more working.

Think we are wasting our time with him, but it is what it is.
From the 2023-2027 CBA

1698736006693.png

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Club has huge wraps for Mate.

They are expecting big things from him.

Reactions: 2 users