Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Good tank and good agility to go along with 213cm and 111kgs
coming from a basketball backround he will have the 360 nuances of the game quickly specially having played a little in the past

Very very exciting prospect Eddie really tried with signing Mate but couldnt get it done, Thanks to Balta/Soldo/Maric we had this sewn up from the start.

The Deledio trade keeps on giving

Reactions: 4 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
His nickname has to be “Funky” Mate Colina (thanks Tone Loc).

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Ok, how do we arrange it so he can debut against the Crows?

Reactions: 1 users

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Yes, yes , yes.

I only have one wish for this fine specimen. That he plays a game on Mason Cox and kiiiills him.

Grudge, no, I don't hold grudges. Why do you ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes, yes , yes.

I only have one wish for this fine specimen. That he plays a game on Mason Cox and kiiiills him.

Grudge, no, I don't hold grudges. Why do you ask?

I want to see him stand next to Cox and tap him on the head as if to say "hi shortarse".

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Very very exciting prospect Eddie really tried with signing Mate but couldnt get it done, Thanks to Balta/Soldo/Maric we had this sewn up from the start.

The Deledio trade keeps on giving

Reading that we beat Eddie in the signing of Mate made my heart sing. He's a good judge of character is our "Mate"

Reactions: 1 users

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005
Massive unit and apparently well coordinated (unlike the useless Yank).

About 6ft 10in in the old money.
I've got a mate that's a former pro basketballer, and he's 6ft 10in. Christ I get a bad neck looking up at him trying to chat over a drink!

Go get 'em, Mate!

I know its only a cupla inches but no he is a genuine 7 footer

Reactions: 1 user

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Sandilands always looked bigger for some reason...
Sandilands didn't look athletic, came off as lanky and fragile (though he was both quite skilled and durable). Cox however looks like a normal person, just extended. From what I've seen of our Mate, he looks like a destroyer of worlds - big unit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
May turn out to simply not up to it, however can’t think of a more perfect type to take as a rookie B , as long as the rookie list has been around I’ve always like the thought of having a big doofus on the list, ya just never know with those big fellas.

Obviously the hidden bonus is Edwardo getting the “thanks but no thanks ” call

Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Sandilands didn't look athletic, came off as lanky and fragile (though he was both quite skilled and durable). Cox however looks like a normal person, just extended. From what I've seen of our Mate, he looks like a destroyer of worlds - big unit.
Normal ??, I wont have it, he is a bow legged septic !

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users