Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Arrived at the club today after his quarantine period ended. Will be interesting to see how he develops.

Reactions: 7 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Apparently today was Mate's first training session with the boys. Have we had a report from caesares?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Apparently today was Mate's first training session with the boys. Have we had a report from caesares?
Mate` did a tiny amount of work with the other ruckmen before main group came out and was then back doing rehab, not my idea of training with the main boys but must be getting closer to doing so.
There is nothing skills wise i can report on.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Blair talked about Old Mate very positively this morning on SEN. He said that he did some exciting things in some scrimmages last year, and that he will be back with us in March.
A lot to play out, but it would be great if can progress along the lines of Soldo.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Blair talked about Old Mate very positively this morning on SEN. He said that he did some exciting things in some scrimmages last year, and that he will be back with us in March.
A lot to play out, but it would be great if can progress along the lines of Soldo.
Well I imagine 2022 will be a massive shock to his fitness base, no preseason and trying to get AFL fit. And get reacquainted with the game.

I won’t be expecting much from him next year.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Well I imagine 2022 will be a massive shock to his fitness base, no preseason and trying to get AFL fit. And get reacquainted with the game.

Yes, Blair said not to expect too much next year.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

I follow him on Instagram. been playing a lot of basketball & looks extremely fit. That said playing AFL footy is a lot different obviously.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
And still only 22, not 23 till May

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
2024 - 2025 at best project player. I suspect out of every 20 "Soldos" that give it a crack (other code to AFL) 1 or 2 end up playing seniors.