Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Mate Colina

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I wouldnt blame the kid for staying in Hawaii, I'd much rather be there than coming back to Danistan.

Young bloke surrounded by sweet wahines in bikinis and sun and surf ........ Danistan could wait another year, or three .....or five ;)

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I wouldnt blame the kid for staying in Hawaii, I'd much rather be there than coming back to Danistan.

Young bloke surrounded by sweet wahines in bikinis and sun and surf ........ Danistan could wait another year, or three .....or five ;)
So he should have signed with Gold Cost

Reactions: 1 user

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast

You wouldn’t give up playing for the mighty tigers for a bit of surf and sand Craig.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Danistan :mhihi

Don't forget the western soviets
1642591772153.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Was mentioned by Dimma last night at Club 80 that he’s got a final tournament that he’s competing in and then needs to complete his exams. From memory he mentioned he should be back in Australia end of April/early May and hopes he can play some games at the back end of the season once he’s got some training under his belt.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
12 months of intense ball work and fitness strength conditioning
Ready to go 2023 in the VFL and 2024 in the AFL

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
So he really won’t be good to go til ‘23. Signed up in Sept ‘20.

I remember in ye old days sometimes clubs would sign an interstate star but have to wait a few years for them to come over but Mate is a Cat B rookie. He must really show a lot of promise.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Hawaii didn't make the March Madness final 68 teams....bit surprised.

Mate could be here earlier than expected.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They asked Balmey on radio yesterday and he had no idea, thought he was still playing basketball but was reminded he is not, so he went with soon :rolleyes: :)
College basketball finished a month ago now. Hawaii didn't even make the playoffs. Mate's got academic stuff to finish off and will arrive ~ June after he graduates in mid-May.