Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Another bloody good game.

Will; go back to the rolling defender and miserly lock down role when Tigga returns.

A quintessential Richmond player, his versatility, willingness to play within his limits and role and attention to task has made him a key cog in the Tiger machine.

Easily one of the most unrecognized and unheralded players in the Tigers side.

Love him.

Reactions: 5 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
stepped up big time in the absence of Vlast,
he's top shelf ..

Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Rarely gets mentioned. He has been unbelievably reliable this year even when we have been beaten. Does he ever play a bad game? I feel like he sometimes loses the odd contest but never really been pantsed. Stood up in Tiggers absence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Between he and Grimes, they completely nullified Membrey who is important as that long down the line kick. They constantly looked for it, but it wasn't on as one of them was always sniffing around Membrey.

Yet another very solid performance from Broady, very rarely lets anyone down, just does his job with no fuss,

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Between he and Grimes, they completely nullified Membrey who is important as that long down the line kick. They constantly looked for it, but it wasn't on as one of them was always sniffing around Membrey.

Yet another very solid performance from Broady, very rarely lets anyone down, just does his job with no fuss,

The real key to the Tigers defence has in ,my eyes been the versatility of Grimes and Broad and even Tigga going tall and small.

Grub and Broady have height but they are also both quick and agile and tough.

Add in Vlastuin's versatility and it allows for the Tigers to take all comers and still cover them off.

Even moreso when we have had Rance and Dave or Noah and Dave to take the Gorillas.

These guys are the foundation of our defence and allow the little blokes to go to work knowing that their back is covered when they take off up the ground.

Truck and Leppa formed and laid this foundation right and its brought us 3 flags and a Prelim.

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Quite simply is getting better. Can't remember his last clanger. Superb play making judgement.
Courage. Richmond man.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

If you re-watch the game you could see how in sync the pair are. When one rolls forward the other stays back covering. A team thing

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Mr Panic lately, That's twice this year he has been able to get the ball in the open only to bomb it to no-one or kick it out on the full.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Another bloody good game.

Will; go back to the rolling defender and miserly lock down role when Tigga returns.

A quintessential Richmond player, his versatility, willingness to play within his limits and role and attention to task has made him a key cog in the Tiger machine.

Easily one of the most unrecognized and unheralded players in the Tigers side.

Love him.
I totally agree.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Mr Panic lately, That's twice this year he has been able to get the ball in the open only to bomb it to no-one or kick it out on the full.
Cut him some slack zips...we need your boy pulling his finger out and dobing a few goals.

• Haha

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
My boy is just getting better every game in Vlastuin's spot. What confidence and responsibility brings to his game. So important for us with his versatility

Reactions: 1 users