Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Not sure whether I love Broady's game more than his infamous 2017 medallion pics more..I think the former which shows how good he is going

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
I remember him in one of his earliest games over in Adelaide & I thought he just wasn't up to it.

3 Premierships later & the guy is as tough & reliable as anyone.

Reactions: 4 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Broady is just about our best defender these days. Perhaps Grimes still has him covered but regardless we're blessed to have 2 versatile defenders, neither of which were low draft picks.

I reckon both Grimes and Broady's emergence as players can be largely attributed to Alex Rance's impact on the club. Its no coincidence that our backline stood up in his absence since 2019, Rance showed them how its done.

Reactions: 1 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Broady reckons Lambert and Prestia might play this week, so therefore back to 'our best 22'.

With apologies to Nank, Lynch, Soldo :confused:

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Broady reckons Lambert and Prestia might play this week, so therefore back to our best 22.

With apologies to Nank, Lynch, Soldo
So we disrespected the medical sub rotation rule .... good, stupid *smile* thing anyway imo!
Btw... Where'd he say that @Ice?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Broady reckons Lambert and Prestia might play this week, so therefore back to 'our best 22'.

With apologies to Nank, Lynch, Soldo :confused:

How quickly Dave is forgotten

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Reckon he might be ahead in the JD at the break. Nank had injuries. Baker has dropped off. Broad has been consistently good every game.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Congrats to Broady (and partner). About to be a hubbie. Get to 100 games quick.:))
1623760363277.png

Reactions: 3 users