Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I didn't think he was as bad as being made out. Had the most effective disposals at half time. The most glaring was decisions around marking the ball. At times clearly he should be marking instead of punching.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I didn't think he was as bad as being made out. Had the most effective disposals at half time. The most glaring was decisions around marking the ball. At times clearly he should be marking instead of punching.
He seemed to make more decision and skill errors last night than he has all year.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Due to his flexibility he’s going to be very hard to replace , however will provide an opportunity for a cub or reinvention, different size obviously, however DRioli may well get a similar role and add something different back there .I prefer Stack at half back, however I think we need him forward

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He seemed to make more decision and skill errors last night than he has all year.
Was the worst whole team 4 quarter skill error game I've seen in a long time. At 90% disposal efficiency I'm confident there were quite a few worse players out there last night. No-one played their best, many played close to their worst.

Hate to say it but Cotch was one of the biggest culprits including 2 out on fulls under no pressure whatsoever.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just as good as Balta's, it sounds like Broady's syndesmosis is mild and just 2 weeks out. Great to hear.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Joins Soldo with another 'set back'.
Balta Soldo and Broad look like they will miss the start to the pre-season

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Preseason starts in around 12 weeks. They will be training to some extent by then. Probably rehab group for a few weeks

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Reported he went in for an updated MRI scan this week.
Hardwick saying 50/50 chance of playing again this season.
I’m hearing no chance

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user