Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
d
If I was choosing a team to defend against tall and medium forwards for the All- Australians vs Martians Grand Final I would pick Rance first, then Grimes, then Vlastuin, then Broad and then, if I had a space left in the team, I would select Tom Stewart.

He could then play as the loose man in defence. The others should be able to cover for him.

But if Houli was available…………………….

Congrats to Broady.
dunno. is the game in June/July or September?
At this time of the year Tom Stewart is as good as any defender running around.

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Forget the Stewart comparisons. As a unit our backline has been the foundation of our recent success. Vlas is in and out so Broad steps up. Maybe with balta gibcus and tarrrant there Broad's role might have shifted a bit. Dan rioli taken over short's role. Hugo is not quite the defender Baker is but we need midfield cover.
Well done on the 100!!!

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
After Rance I reckon he is the footballer that has improved the most over his career. And continues to improve. Congrats and let’s hope there’s another 100 in tiger colours.

Reactions: 6 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
After Rance I reckon he is the footballer that has improved the most over his career. And continues to improve. Congrats and let’s hope there’s another 100 in tiger colours.

And it's been a linear improvement too. At this rate, he'll be Bruce Doull's equal by the time he retires.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations
integral part of our back line and having a great year

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Yep, most had him delisted after his 2(?) games in his debut season.
But he pretty quickly established himself as an important part of our backline, and he has just gotten better and better.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Did all he could as usual and made some crucial interceptions but to no avail this week as the rest of the team virtually capitulated .
What a terrible result for his 100th (and Pickett's 50th)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Congratulations on a 100 great games.
Shame the team played with their tits out.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Broad played his worst game of the year against Brisbane.
Has had a stellar season, stepped up a level again and been consistent throughout.
Need to get back to that early season form