Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Who else were invited from the group?

Haven't seen many of the current players posting too much (maybe the no phone policy) but saw a pic of Broady with Grigga so he was definitely there. Brando was also nicely dressed up the same day so could have been there. I assume there were a fair amount of our players were there but they seem to have kept it all pretty quiet on social media.

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Most of the playing group were here over the weekend on the Gold Coast
Apart from Jack Riewoldt
Butler , Grigga and Brando were also there
Sam Lloyd was there as well
Most were staying in and around Burleigh. Wedding was actually on the NSW side of the Hinterland on Monday . Unfortunately rained most of night

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know where in Qld Broady got married?

I saw Cotch's social media post indicating he was there.

On Sunday I was at Movie World with the kids and swear I was behind Brooke and their girls in a queue for a ride. My son was wearing his Richmond cap . The blonde gave me a smile. I just thought she was trying to flirt with me.

But seeing they are in Qld, I'm now wondering whether it was them. Wish I'd seen Trent. Would gave got a pic
Yes it was them . Saw Trent and Brooke on Sunday late afternoon in Burleigh .

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I read an article that suggested they were married on the Goldy so you could be right that it was Brooke and the kids.

Maybe it was the Tigers hat, maybe it was flirting. The only way you can check if there might have been flirting there, is...................................................do you also have perfect hair like the master that is Trent??
Married at Summergrove Estate just over the border at 5k west of Tweed Heads

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Most of the playing group were here over the weekend on the Gold Coast
Apart from Jack Riewoldt
Butler , Grigga and Brando were also there
Sam Lloyd was there as well
Most were staying in and around Burleigh. Wedding was actually on the NSW side of the Hinterland on Monday . Unfortunately rained most of night
Any idea why Riewoldt wasn’t there?