Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He's no Shaun Grigg.:oops:
This experiment will have a short shelf life.
Absolutely he isn’t. First and foremost Grigg was a seasoned campaigner and played as a pure mid giving us that advantage at ground level. Secondly Griggs footy IQ is right off the charts. He knew he wasn’t a ruckmans *smile* but he was smart enough to outwit the goofus rucks he was up against.

Reactions: 5 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We need a replacement for Brando and so far we haven't found anyone but as Craig has posted, Broad did well on the wing during the practice matches, has a tank and hard enough to be worth a trial. Could be a big win but from previous poor attempts to fill Brando's spot we have little to lose next week. The alternative is to look at Naish

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
We need a replacement for Brando and so far we haven't found anyone but as Craig has posted, Broad did well on the wing during the practice matches, has a tank and hard enough to be worth a trial. Could be a big win but from previous poor attempts to fill Brando's spot we have little to lose next week. The alternative is to look at Naish
It is time to give Naish a go this week

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Gave him votes. Thought he was very good today (has been all season). Just so solid and dependable, keep him away from the wing.

Reactions: 2 users

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
He's good in the air, and good with the ball. One of the best 3rd defenders going around

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
He is one tough hombre, the way he dealt with that dislocated finger.
Not to dismiss him, as he is a tough and bloody good footballer, but a dislocated finger normally feels alright by the time you get to the bench.

Give it a shake when it happens and the pain is fleeting.
I spent a season with a ring finger that constantly popped. I,d keep playing and at the 1/4 break grab a handful of ice.
Of course it is totally *smile* now

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Not to dismiss him, as he is a tough and bloody good footballer, but a dislocated finger normally feels alright by the time you get to the bench.

Give it a shake when it happens and the pain is fleeting.
I spent a season with a ring finger that constantly popped. I,d keep playing and at the 1/4 break grab a handful of ice.
Of course it is totally *smile* now

Didya ever tape it to your middle finger to splint support it?

I used to tape my index and middle fingers together along with tape around my thumbs on both hands to mitigate doslocations or lessen the chance of damage to those two fingers and damed to knuckles on hands as a defender as punching wet waterlogged heavy footies could do damage or when trying to smother.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Didya ever tape it to your middle finger to splint support it?

I used to tape my index and middle fingers together along with tape around my thumbs on both hands to mitigate doslocations or lessen the chance of damage to those two fingers and damed to knuckles on hands as a defender as punching wet waterlogged heavy footies could do damage or when trying to smother.
Yeah i taped them up, maybe not every match.
Us ruckmen are not so smart.
I was much smarter as a chb.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users