Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I hope this Broad, doesn't meet another broad and share his medal. Or if he does, no photos please.
Oh yeah, give him 2 years please Tigers. He just helps our defensive balance. Reward him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Balls the size of an Irish broad's ass to come back on.

Hard as a cat's head. Sign him up.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
In second quarter when we were under siege he stood up ....prepared to get his hands on the ball, body on line. Don't care where he is ranked but I call him an automatic selection. 3 flags 70 games, member of smallest club in footy history.

Reactions: 2 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
So glad he came back into the side. He was extremely stiff to go out in the first place. Without him the Vloss loss may have been too much to overcome.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Read this week he spent 2 seasons in the WAFL reserves after his colts time was up.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Hang on. No. Wait.

Get ready. Sit down.

Apparently the great gods of the Gold Coast Suns lost interest in recruiting Nathan Monster Balls.

Ya gotta admire their intelligence.

Spooners gunna spoon. Premiers gunna premier.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I will take credit for my incessant pressuring for them to re call him to re balance the side and use Noah or Dave in the ruck in relief.

I was right no thanks required Dimma, It was for the greater good.

Backline was unsettled without him.

Reactions: 6 users