Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
The RFC says he's quick, has good endurance and worked on his decision making skills over the past 18 mths. Good rebounding defender.

I see a replacement for Batchelor coming perhaps....

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The_General said:
The RFC says he's quick, has good endurance and worked on his decision making skills over the past 18 mths. Good rebounding defender.

I see a replacement for Batchelor coming perhaps....

Batchelor with a better kick and pace would be nice.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
mrposhman said:
Batchelor with a better kick and pace would be nice.

And a bit taller and can go forward and snag a few goals and maybe pinch hit in the ruck....hopefully

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Nathan looks like having a lovely kick, even decent on his left.

Really like this pick and glad we made it instead of saving the space.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Swan Districts | 15/4/93 | Ht: 191 | Wt: 83
“Nathan is a real endurance athlete who our best 2km runner at the club but he also has high speed as well. We flicked him around off a wing and half-back but he settled across half back and he had an outstanding year in which he finished fourth in our best and fairest. The level of development that came out of him this year was staggering to be honest. The major knock on him has been his composure and decision-making but he’s improved that out of sight. Averaged 20 disposals per game and played on the good players but could also play a free flowing game when required. Got a nice balance between attack and defence. Considering where he was at this time last year there has been a huge change.“ – Swan Districts’ coach Greg Harding

Read more at http://www.sen.com.au/news/11-15/bretts-final-2015-afl-mock-draft#lk6E8T6ill1MVMXB.99

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Good luck, hopefully a ready made to give some dash off the hbf

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
He looks like a ready-made replacement for Dea and a complement to Grimes and challenger to Batch.

But I wonder if he couldn't be part of a dynamic duo with Kamdyn too.

Columbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 4, 2007
hmmm composure and decision making skills lacking at age 22, tick, tick, tick for RFC half back flanker

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
He looks like a ready-made replacement for Dea and a complement to Grimes and challenger to Batch.

But I wonder if he couldn't be part of a dynamic duo with Kamdyn too.

Kicking looked pretty good in the vision. Seemed comfortable to kick off either foot as well.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
could be insurance for Astbury, given he failed a medical at Lions...... Chappy replacement long term?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Columbo said:
hmmm composure and decision making skills lacking at age 22, tick, tick, tick for RFC half back flanker

I know its just a highlights reel but he look pretty damn composed to me. Beautiful kicking action too. Will be great if we've managed to master another mature age pick. Always worth a shot at this stage of the draft.